Saturday, January 21, 2012

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

I am going to go ahead and apologize for the lack of cupcake material that I have been posting recently. I have been baking cupcakes, but Luke and I thought we could go without the Internet  in our new place. We learned this is an impossibility with us and running to Starbucks every day is getting a little bit old.

So bear with us, we will have live Internet connection again in about a month.

In non baking news--- we are moving! Yes, we are moving again this makes the fourth move in 6 months and trust me I am getting sick of finally feeling unpacked to only pack up again and hit the road. I am definitely feeling like a gypsy. But Luke landed his dream job, so Denver look out... We are coming to you =).

I am going to leave you with some photos of the cupcakes that I have baked since being in Columbia- I promise to have the recipes for these babies up as soon as I can....

What you are seeing is the lovely hot chocolate cupcake that i baked.... it has the yummiest marsh mellow frosting =).... the cake on the other hand needs a little more work.

I will be the first to admit that I had high expectations for this yummy sounding cupcake, and I was just a little disappointed. I had a few measurement issues when making this cake, and it turned out a bit too eggie...

But practice makes perfect and soon this little baby will be perfect, but if not the frosting is amazing and we can all eat that out of a tub =)

No comments:

Post a Comment