Tuesday, April 12, 2011

and so it begins...

I'm guessing I am having some sort of quarter life crisis... after changing careers, going back to school, getting married(all in one year), you can see why. I have always loved to bake, but now, it is different. Baking is one of the few things that actually makes me happy, so now it is my quest to become the best baker EVER. I would love to own my own upscale cupcake bakery one day, so here I am one cupcake at a time, on the quest to become the best.

Tonight's journey.....

The Pink Champagne Cupcake:
Oh my, this is the best thing I have ever eaten. The cake is so lightweight and the icing is sweet and tart at the same time. My only problem with the recipe was that the icing was really thin and falls right off the cake. So the next time I make them, I will add 1/2 cup more of powdered sugar to thicken it up.


I'll post a picture of the finished product once everything is perfect!!!!!
xoxo,
kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment